Sorry, TELCH1751P is temporarily backordered. Please check back later.
Quantity in Basket:
Teleflex Marine CH1751P Side Mount Control I⁄O Outboard Trim Control
Teleflex Marine CH1751P Side Mount Control I/O Outboard with Trim Control
The ergonomics and features of the Teleflex Osprey CH1751P controls are advanced beyond those of any other control on the market. A shapely, balanced handle design provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel, neutral interlock, throttle warm-up, and start-in-gear protection features are standard, with power trim/tilt, emergency cut off switches. In addition the cosmetics of these controls can be configured to suit many tastes. For a starboard gunwale mount control. These controls are suitable for use both universal (3300 type) or OEM type control cables without adaptation.
Controls can not only use the 3300/33C style control cables, they can also use Mercury style cables from 1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date. Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode.
- Dual function lever controls both throttle & shift of one engine
- Shapely, balanced grip provides smooth yet solid feel
- Start in gear protection
- Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
- Neutral Interlock
- Cut off switch
- Side mount control is designed for Starboard gunwale mounting only
- Standard features of neutral safety switch, neutral lock out, neutral warm up and the safety stop switch w/lanyard
- For use with both universal and OEM shift and throttle cables
- Trim control (ring finger feature), Inboard/Outboard and Outboard stop switch
- Drag adjustment
- Easy installation and set up
- Neutral "warm up" button for throttle only operation
- Suitable for most single engine, single station boats